George Antzoulatos, Md.
Beatriz Antzoulatos, Md.
Ophthalmologist at Dr. George Antzoulatos Eye Center at the Hospital de Clinicas Caracas and San Cristobal.
Specialist Cornea, Refractive Surgery and External Eye Disease
- Exchange Student with Rotary Club 87/88.
- Medical Studies. University of Los Andes Merida – Venezuela 1989-1995.
- Ophthalmology Residency: Barraquer Institute of America Bogota Colombia 1997- 1999.
- Specialist in Cornea and Refractive Surgery Association to Prevent Blindness in Mexico Mexico City – Mexico 2000- 2001.
- Medical Eye Bank advisor. Course certificate Medical-technical training in the Eye Bank APABO (Pan American Association of Eye Bank)
- Observership Anterior Segment. Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. Professor Dr. Eduardo Alfonso. Miami, USA. 02/00.
- Observership Anterior Segment. Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Dimitri Azar teacher. Boston, USA. 06/01.
- Practical Course Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery: CODET Aris Vision Tijuana, Mexico.
- Professor Dr. Arturo Chayet. 10-12 / 2003.
- Medical Director at Dr. George Antzoulatos Eye Center at the Hospital de Clinicas Caracas and San Cristobal in the Clinical Center. Since 2001.
- Files Society of Ophthalmology and Optometry of Colombia 1999
- AAO (American Academy of Ophthalmology) 2000
- ASCRS (American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery) 2001
- ISRS (International Society of Refractive Surgery) 2001
- SVO (Venezuelan Society of Ophthalmology) 2001
- Center Mexican Cornea and Refractive Surgery 2001
Areas of interest:
- Antiaging Medicine
- Medical Aesthetic
- Corneal -Transplantes
- Pterigion Surgery
- Refractive-surgery: LASIK
- Anterior Segment Surgery. Phacoemulsification.
- Extremes. Phakic Intraocular Lenses. Bioptics
- Procedures Manual in Ophthalmological Center
- Instruction Basic Surgical Instruments and Surgical Ophthalmology Descriptions
- Visual Health Program as Medical Director